I do not pretend to be grammatically correct. To all of you who are grammar nazis, please accept my apologies.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

I married superman.

Seriously ya'll. Is he not the best? It took him all of two days to make this happen.

Ignore the year around Christmas lights hanging down. I haven't gotten around to pinning those back up yet!


The school room floor is done but like I mentioned yesterday, I need to get someone in here to deal with those mess of walls. Speaking of school, it's tax free weekend here on school paraphernalia so I went ahead and grabbed 2 white dry erase boards and one large cork board at Target. I get giddy over new school supplies.

Bot made back to school signs for himself and his sister. They are a bit more busy than I had planned but how in the world could I tell him we aren't going to use his signs? Of COURSE we are going to use his signs! I helped him with the technical stuff but he chose the themes right down to the fonts. Funny boy. I did omit the names for the blog but on the official ones, their names are at the bottom. 


graphics from my cute graphics, glitter meets glue designs, and a little peace of africa

1 comment:

Show some love and leave a comment!