I do not pretend to be grammatically correct. To all of you who are grammar nazis, please accept my apologies.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Just in case we weren't sure which bathroom to use.

When Saha was itty bitty she decorated the back of one of our doors. I could not be mad at her or erase her artwork. In fact, I have vowed that if we ever move, that door will come down and go with us.

Writing on walls and doors is a childhood rite of passage. The first time offense is well....cute. Repeated offenses, not so much.

Bot decided it was his time.

"Iggy is a boy". Bot's kind of into Moshi Monsters right now. And $100 bills?

That's actually a mirror in the middle but that is not what we need to focus on. Instead look to the left and right. Bot was bothered that our bathrooms did not designate whether they could be used by boys or girls, or in this case both.

This would be a girl's only bathroom. 
Was I mad at him? Not really. It was cute and like I said before, it's a rite of passage. Unlike his sister's drawing on the back of a door we rarely see, his artwork isn't hidden away. If it were, then we would not know which bathroom to use! Ha! I had just painted 2 of the three doors he drew on so sadly, the artwork has been washed away as much as possible. Now the doors have a nice smeared pink sheen across them until I can find a moment to repaint.

1 comment:

  1. it makes sense! You always see separate bathrooms in public!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!