| Random picture of the week: Saha was supposed to come up with an invention that uses magnets. Her invention? Magnetic diapers starring Bot as her model. |
We are getting new siding today! Exciting but lawsy mercy it is a LOUD process. My overall wish this week has nothing to do with me completing goals but I wish for the weather to be kind to our siding men so they can get this process done in a timely fashion.
Sadly, I didn't do so hot on my goals last week. Early last week I started feeling a little funky in my gallbladder area and overall upper GI region. While I appreciate the marvels of modern medicine, I like to try and heal things the more natural way as often as I can so I have been making sure to get all my superfruits daily and upped my probiotics and veggie intake while lowering my meat intake and bad fats. I've not worsened and have improved so hopefully my efforts are healing my body naturally. Anyways, researching and plotting ended up taking the lead over my wishes. I did turn off the computer more and had a fabulous time out with my girlfriends so hooray for that.
This week I'm going to only choose three wishes because five seems a little daunting.
1. Survive the banging against my house. Seriously, it is so loud!
2. Figure out Bot's party. That's a leftover from last week. If you missed me writing about his party demands, go back and read up. It's funny.
3. Help the kids make Valentines Boxes. They have a contest at co-op each year for the boxes so we need to at least put in a decent effort. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the hubs will help Bot with his while I'm helping Saha.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Show some love and leave a comment!