I do not pretend to be grammatically correct. To all of you who are grammar nazis, please accept my apologies.
Monday, January 27, 2014
Weekly Wishes
Last week when I created my wishes I was a bit late to the game and the link up had already closed so in order to beat the deadline, I'm going to try my best to do these on Mondays. Since my week was cut short on my last set of wishes, it's not surprising that I didn't meet my goals. I did however finish the Kit Kittredge hat and begin the new beanie project for my friend. I didn't drink enough water, find a handwriting program and I ended up at Chick Fil A for lunch out of pure laziness mixed with cabin fever.
Wishes for this week....
1. Finish the teeny tiny beanie in lilac complete with giant flower.
2. Drink more water.
3. Stop worrying so much over if I'm making the wrong decision for Bot's education next year and realize that homeschooling him is what is in our hearts.
4. Have a date night with my girl.
5. Keep up with my daily chore and cleaning sheets. In the past I have never been able to keep up consistently with this sort of thing. I'm leaving them out where my hubs can see them everyday so even if he doesn't look at them the thought that he may holds me accountable.
Labels:
Weekly Wishes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my god, your little girl is so cute! Good luck with your goals this week!
ReplyDelete(Here from the WW link-up.)
Is that a laminated to-do list? Awesome idea! It's really great that you are homeschooling your child... a brave move!
ReplyDelete