I do not pretend to be grammatically correct. To all of you who are grammar nazis, please accept my apologies.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Weekly Wishes

My friend Sarah at In the Moment With  has started participating in Weekly Wishes which links up at The Nectar Collective. I thought it was a pretty neat thing to participate in and after a few weeks, decided I would join in the fun. Basically how it goes is that I set some goals, or wishes, each week and then come back here the next week and tell you about my progress. Surely I can meet five goals! Right?

My first five wishes:

1. Finish crocheting Saha's Kit Kittredge hat. Complete with big green bow, of course!
2. Make a beanie for my friend's baby girl. She has mentioned a few times that she would like one but didn't want to pay a high price on Etsy. It's crazy for me to hear a friend say that and me not make one for her when I can do so in an evening (if I just put my mind to it) and I would never dream of charging her a penny for it. I'm thinking purple.
3. Find a handwriting and creative writing program I like for Saha. I know she's only six but I would like to see her handwriting be more consistently neat. Do we go the cursive route? I also think it's time for some more creative writing. Just sentences, not a book or anything!
4. Drink more water. One of my worst habits is my lack of drinking water. Plain water too and not the flavored stuff with all the chemicals. That does not count as water.
5. Not leave the house during the weekdays to grab fast food for lunch when I can make something at home instead. That's just me being lazy...and spoiled.


The Nectar Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!