I do not pretend to be grammatically correct. To all of you who are grammar nazis, please accept my apologies.
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Bobbled
I had been holding on to this lovely Noro Silk Garden yarn for over a year now until I was ready to patiently tackle this bobble hat pattern in Crochet Noro. The first few times I attempted the pattern I became frustrated with the yarn because, though lovely, it's an absolute bear to start a round with because the colors blend together making stitches nearly impossible to find. Finally I decided to give it solid try and the result is a stunning bobbled hat. The bad news is that the hat was supposed to be for me but when I made the small version of it, I feared the tightness of the band would leave marks on my forehead. The color didn't look so great on me either. Now Saha has a fancy new hat! Lucky kid.
On a sidenote, if you don't come out of lurkdom and comment, then I have no idea you are reading. Comments equal caring!
Labels:
crafties
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pretty hat! Love the yarn.
ReplyDeleteThanks! It was so much fun to make.
ReplyDelete