I do not pretend to be grammatically correct. To all of you who are grammar nazis, please accept my apologies.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

So, they say it's a fun run. That may be debatable.

I'm in a bit of a pickle. Every year in the spring, there is a marathon here that also includes a one mile kid fun run. Normally, I wouldn't consider signing up (even though I used to love to run) simply because the thought of dragging my kids a mile sounds miserable. The deal is with this particular run is that it ends on the 50 yard line of a certain SEC stadium that Peyton Manning used to play football in. Bot is a HUGE football fan and I have this feeling that Bot would be incredibly ecstatic not only to be in the middle of a massive stadium on a football field, but in the middle of the one where Peyton Manning played and where his retired number is hanging up high for fans to see. Also, the kids get a medal. Sounds pretty cool, huh? Then I think, I have to drag two kids a mile to get the stinkin' medal and to let them stand in the middle of a stadium. What to do, what to do.......

Meanwhile, we got snow again. I guess the wooly worms were right.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!