I do not pretend to be grammatically correct. To all of you who are grammar nazis, please accept my apologies.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Daily deals for your classroom and homeschool!

Calling all homeschool and teacher friends! I know it's still summer and you don't want to think about planning for school just yet but I didn't want this offer to pass you by. Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be offering some great daily deals in my teaching shops. Some of these deals will be 50% off while others will be dollar deals and even a few freebies here and there. Yep, free. The only way to know about these deals though it to follow my shop on Instagram ,  Facebook and of course checking back here. Today's deal is a set of 4 matching card games covering antonyms, synonyms, homophones, and homographs. If you would like your own set for free before they go back to their regular price, head on over to my TPT shop. In return, I would greatly appreciate your feedback and if you really like what you see then please follow my store.




Do you have some great products to sell on Teacher's Pay Teachers? If so, please use my referral link to sign up!  https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Signup/referral:utkallie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!