I do not pretend to be grammatically correct. To all of you who are grammar nazis, please accept my apologies.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

A little germy here and a little germy there. Here a germ, there a germ, everywhere a germ, germ.

Has anyone else noticed that sicknesses seem to be more rampant than usual? Or maybe it's just my house.  Truthfully, we don't get sick all that much but it seems like when we do it all comes at us at once. First we were struck by the flu.....over Christmas. Christmas ya'll! Ugh. It was extremely frustrating because my sister was in town and I couldn't see her (or anyone outside of our house) until half of her visit was over. Poor Bot would up at the ER and ended up being treated for flu and strep. Once we got past all of that we were knocked down by a runny nose here and there and then the darn stomach bug crept into our house and has had us out of commission on and off for over a week.

And now Bot has a green nose. I am OVER it.

Where's my easy button that warps me to some germ free warm tropical paradise? 

Because pumpkins that puke are funny. 

2 comments:

  1. this fall/winter season has been AWFUL for our allergies, colds, stomach viruses, bronchitis, and pneumonia. Someone is always sick. I'm so tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait for warmer weather. Hopefully that will knock out all this junk floating around.

      Delete

Show some love and leave a comment!