I do not pretend to be grammatically correct. To all of you who are grammar nazis, please accept my apologies.
Sunday, August 24, 2014
The Sweetest Dog
Last week we said goodbye to our sweet 11 year old doggy Brandy. We found out a couple months ago that she was battling cancer in her hip bone and that there was really nothing much we could do to save her. We kept her comfortable for as long as we could ,but we knew when she stopped eating and was no longer able to stand up that it was time for goodbyes. We are all heartbroken but Saha is especially sad because Brandy was her best friend. We got her some new stuffed animals, Grumpy Cat and Boo, so that she can hug them tightly whenever she is feeling sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so sorry :( We lost our dog in 2011 and it was hard :(
ReplyDeleteThanks. I remember when that happened and how upset Jaina was.
DeleteI'm so sorry. It's such a hard thing to lose one's best friend.
ReplyDeleteIt's been way harder than I thought.
DeleteSo sorry - If there's anything harder than loosing a pet, it's having to explain it to the little ones :-(
ReplyDelete