I do not pretend to be grammatically correct. To all of you who are grammar nazis, please accept my apologies.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

The snowman that was taller than me.

I just looked out my window and spied little snow flurries flying around in the air. Not again! I honestly cannot remember a winter where we have had as many snow days as we have had this year. I can think of plenty of winters however where the most snow we get all year is a dusting. I'm glad the kids get to play in the fluffy stuff but this mama is ready for shorts, flip flops, and flowers.

These pics are from the other day when we got 6 inches of snow. The funny part is that this particular storm got the public school kids out of school for three days but it melted right off our roads and they weren't even pre-treated. At least not on my end of town. We live in a big county though with some areas in higher elevations so I'm sure somewhere the roads were covered.





This guy....or girl, is close to six feet tall!


2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love the picture of all of them together!

    Mason would be jealous to see this, we've had snow for months and STILL haven't built a snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally I don't like going out in it but strangely it wasn't frigid outside and the snow was the perfect kind for building.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!