I do not pretend to be grammatically correct. To all of you who are grammar nazis, please accept my apologies.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A brand new way to add technology to your classroom! BoomCards!

Make you to read to the end for a chance to win a Boom!Learning subscription!


I absolutely love creating things that we can use in our homeschool. Especially since my child with Autism struggles with the typical textbook and worksheet approach. I am always searching for new ways to help him learn and have found over the past year that he responds well to online learning. While excited to find a way that he loves to learn, I was stumped with how I could created resources specifically for what he is learning at any given time. There are a lot of great online programs out there, but none of them allow me the ability to tailor in detail the program to certain topics of learning.

Then something marvelous happened that has changed the way my child can use online learning to his advantage. I became a part of a brand new online platform that allows me to create resources that my child can use online. This brings me to the best back to school news ever....

I am excited to introduce you to BoomCardsfrom Boom!Learning™ . If you are familiar with task cards, you know the most cumbersome part is printing, cutting, and often having to laminate those resources. After you have done all of that, you give them to your students, but still have to find the time to grade their answer sheets from each deck of cards. BoomCards takes away all of that extra work because the resources are completely online AND they are self grading. It's not just task cards though, there are also mini books and more at Boom!Learning™. If you aren't wanting to create your own decks have no fear. There is a store on Boom!Learningand new decks are being added constantly.
My little guy testing out the Weather Quiz deck on Boom!Learning. 

I immediately knew at first glance, that BoomCardswould appeal not just to my son, but to both of my kids. After my kids played through their first deck of cards, they immediately asked for more. That's when I knew I had stumbled upon something big not just for us, but for all classrooms and homeschools who are using computers and tablets in their classrooms. Whether you need ready made or like to DIY, I hope you will give Boom!Learning a try. The time savings are amazing! 

You can try out a deck of BoomCardsfor free in my store! Click here! 



*If you are using tablets you can find Boom Cards on the App Store® and Google Play™.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Boom Cards and Boom Learning are trademarks of Boom Learning Inc.


This post uses affiliate links. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving Boom Cards. It takes the dreaded rote memorization practice our kiddos need to have and livens it up. Looks like a worksheet-free year to me.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love and leave a comment!