A couple of days ago I had the realization that my kids may not be getting as much exposure to world landmarks as I want. Sure, there are pages in social studies books, but they pictures are tiny and do not make you want to keep staring to take in every detail. Since I can't take my kids to these landmarks at this point in our lives, I made them these full color photograph mini posters that we can hang in our homeschool room. We're going to do some country studies this year and I'm thinking these will be the perfect jumping off point!
Isn't that beautiful? I actually went to Chichen Itza on a day when it was well over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. It was HOT, but the sights were so incredible that it made the heat bearable.
Want to add these to your classroom? I list most of my new products at 50% the first 24-48 hours. These included! Not only are they 50% right now but my entire Educents store is on sale for 30% off. That's an added 30% off the 50% off!
Let me sweeten the pot a little more. By clicking on the banner below, (the one with the ridiculously cute kids), you will get $10 off of your first order of $25. Please note though that this part of the offer is only available for new Educents customers. While I would love for you to use the $10 off on my products, it's not necessary. You can use it anywhere on the site! I absolutely love Educents!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Show some love and leave a comment!