I do not pretend to be grammatically correct. To all of you who are grammar nazis, please accept my apologies.

Monday, February 24, 2014

I Heart Mondays

I know I'm in the minority when I say this but let me declare that I love Mondays. LOVE them. I love weekends too but Mondays are when we get back into routine and normalcy from our sometimes chaotic weekends. Bot goes to school, Dad leaves for work and it's just me and Saha left alone for a good portion of the day to do homeschool. I save our "alone" days for the most intense school work that can be done without interruption. We usually end up breezing through her required material and then have time left to explore whatever interests her at that moment. Today's extra lessons were about elepahants thanks to a Gail Gibbons book from the library that we still had lying around. We used that along with some BrainPop videos and created a neat impromptu lesson on one of the most interesting mammals on Earth. Toward the end of our homeschool time, we move into the living room for a comfy spot to do math and then she gets a little alone playtime before we pick up little brother. Mondays are peaceful.
Add caption
Even with this madness that is now going into it's third week. This is a quick photo from operation house redo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love and leave a comment!